Yes, you are able to withdraw from overseas ATM that labelled with either Mastercard, Maestro or Cirrus logo using your YouTrip card.
Spending with YouTrip card
- Why does my exchange rate change after my transaction?
- Do you support mobile payment?
- What can I do if I have insufficient amount during my trip?
- Which currency wallet will be deducted for my overseas transactions?
- Can my YouTrip card be used for public transport?
- Do I need to activate my YouTrip card for overseas transactions?
- How do I use my YouTrip card?
- Am I be able to withdraw money from ATMs using YouTrip card?
- Is there any daily transaction limit using YouTrip card?