You can reset your login PIN by going to your YouTrip app. Click on “Forget PIN” after entering the PIN page. You will then receive a reset link in your registered email address and can then enter your new login PIN.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- What is 3D Secure and how do I use it?
- Why is my account suspended?
- Why do I have to replace my card?
- Why do I have to verify my ID or other documents/information?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do fraudulent transactions occur?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?