You can reset your login PIN by going to your YouTrip app. Click on “Forget PIN” after entering the PIN page. Enter your Y-number upon prompt which is the serial number located at the front bottom left side of your YouTrip card. You will then receive a reset link in your registered email address and can then enter your new login PIN.
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- Where can I download the transaction dispute and chargeback form?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What happens if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?
- What happens if I cannot login to my YouTrip account?