You can reset your login PIN by going to your YouTrip app. Click on “Forget PIN” after entering the PIN page. Enter your Y-number upon prompt which is the serial number located at the front bottom left side of your YouTrip card. You will then receive a reset link in your registered email address and can then enter your new login PIN.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- What is 3D Secure and how do I use it?
- Why is my account suspended?
- Why do I have to replace my card?
- Why do I have to verify my source of funds?
- Why do I have to verify my ID or other documents/information?
- How do fraudulent transactions occur?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?