Use the YouTrip app to request for a replacement card. In the ‘Card’ page, you will see a link for ordering a replacement card. Please note that the replacement fee is SGD$10.
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- Where can I download the transaction dispute and chargeback form?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What happens if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?
- What happens if I cannot login to my YouTrip account?