Use the YouTrip app to request for a replacement card. Please note that the replacement fee is S$10.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What should I do if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?