No, you cannot login to the same account using multiple devices at the same time. For security reasons, you'll automatically be logged out from the other device once you've logged into a new device.
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What should I do if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?
- What should I do if I can't log in to my YouTrip account?