No, you cannot login to the same account using multiple devices at the same time. For security reasons, you'll automatically be logged out from the other device once you've logged into a new device.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- Why is my account suspended?
- Why do I have to replace my card?
- Why do I have to verify my source of funds?
- Why do I have to verify my ID or other documents/information?
- How do fraudulent transactions occur?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?