No, you cannot login to the same account using multiple devices at the same time. Due to security reasons, you will automatically be logged out from the other device once you have logged into a new device.
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- Where can I download the transaction dispute and chargeback form?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What happens if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?
- What happens if I cannot login to my YouTrip account?