Dormancy fee is generally charged when the account is left inactive for a long period of time. YouTrip account’s dormancy fee is SGD$5.00 per month after a period of 12 consecutive months of inactivity. To avoid incurring this fee, use your YouTrip card for any purchase within 12 months.
- What are the fees involved in using a YouTrip account?
- What is dormancy fee?
- Is there any processing fee when I top up my account?
- Is there any fee for ordering a replacement YouTrip card?
- Is there transaction fee per currency exchange charge?
- Is there any annual fee for my YouTrip card?
- Is there any fee for getting a YouTrip card?