Go to the YouTrip app and select ‘Change PIN’ under Settings. Enter your current PIN upon prompt to set your new login PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, please click here for instruction to reset your PIN.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- Why is my account suspended?
- Why do I have to replace my card?
- Why do I have to verify my source of funds?
- Why do I have to verify my ID or other documents/information?
- How do fraudulent transactions occur?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?