Go to the YouTrip app and select ‘Change PIN’ under Settings. Enter your current PIN upon prompt to set your new login PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, please click here for instruction to reset your PIN.
- How do I know if the email I have received from YouTrip is genuine?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- How do I submit a transaction dispute and chargeback request?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What should I do if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?