Go to the YouTrip app and select ‘Change PIN’ under Settings. Enter your current PIN upon prompt to set your new login PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, please click here for instruction to reset your PIN.
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip balance refundable?
- Where can I download the transaction dispute and chargeback form?
- How do I get a replacement card due to lost, damaged or faulty chip?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and YouTrip card?
- What should I do if I lose my YouTrip card?
- What happens if I suspect there is unauthorized access to my YouTrip account?
- What should I do if there are unfamiliar transactions in my YouTrip account?
- How do I change my PIN?
- What should I do if I can't log in to my YouTrip account?