Yes, you can use any Mastercard or VISA supported overseas bank card that allows overseas transaction to top up the account. However, we recommend you not to do so unless you don't have a Singapore credit or debit card. Otherwise, you may be charged transaction fees and mark-ups by the overseas bank.
Managing YouTrip account
- How do I top up my YouTrip wallet with PayNow?
- Where can I find my card’s Y-number?
- Can I get refunds for expenses related to travel disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What happens if my account balance goes above the maximum limit?
- Can GrabPay Mastercard be used for top-ups to YouTrip?
- How to log in to YouTrip app?
- Can I use an overseas bank card in another currency to top up my YouTrip account?
- How do I top up my YouTrip wallet?
- Can I transfer my account balance to another YouTrip account?
- How do I check my transaction history?