Yes, you can use any overseas bank card that allows overseas transaction to top up the account. However, we do not recommend for you to do so unless you do not have a local Singapore credit or debit card. Otherwise, you may be paying for fees and mark-ups by your overseas bank.
Managing YouTrip account
- How to log in to YouTrip app?
- Can I use an overseas bank card in another currency to top up my YouTrip account?
- How do I top up my YouTrip account?
- Can I transfer my account balance to another YouTrip account?
- How do I check my account transactions?
- What is the minimum and maximum top-up for my YouTrip account?
- How do I check my YouTrip account balance?
- Do I need to maintain any minimum amount in my account?