Yes, you can use any Mastercard or VISA supported overseas bank card that allows overseas transaction to top up the account. However, we recommend you not to do so unless you don't have a Singapore credit or debit card. Otherwise, you may be charged transaction fees and mark-ups by the overseas bank.
Managing YouTrip account
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How will I be notified when I receive a transfer?
- Will my personal information be displayed to people I transfer money to?
- How can I ensure that I am transferring money to the correct person?
- In which currencies can I transfer money to other YouTrip users?
- Are there any fees involved when transferring money through YouTrip Send?
- How long does it take to complete a transfer with YouTrip Send?
- Why am I unable to transfer money to another YouTrip user?
- Are there minimum or maximum transfer amounts with YouTrip Send?