Yes, you can use any Mastercard or VISA supported overseas bank card that allows overseas transaction to top up the account. However, we do not recommend for you to do so unless you do not have a local Singapore credit or debit card. Otherwise, you may be paying for fees and mark-ups by your overseas bank.
Managing YouTrip account
- Can I get refunds for expenses related to travel disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What happens if my account balance goes above the maximum limit?
- Can GrabPay Mastercard be used for top-ups to YouTrip?
- How to log in to YouTrip app?
- Can I use an overseas bank card in another currency to top up my YouTrip account?
- How do I top up my YouTrip account?
- Can I transfer my account balance to another YouTrip account?
- How do I check my account transactions?
- What is the minimum and maximum top up for my YouTrip account?
- How do I check my YouTrip account balance?