Yes, you may use your YouTrip card to make donations to Singapore-registered charities, either directly or through authorised platforms such as giving.sg
Spending with YouTrip card
- Why is my top up not successful?
- How do I redeem deals on YouTrip Perks?
- What are some platforms that cannot accept payments with YouTrip?
- Can I use my YouTrip card to make donations to charity?
- What should I do if I have an issue with a transaction?
- Can I use my YouTrip card for public transport rides outside of Singapore?
- How can I get more information on my public transport transactions?
- Why was my transaction reversed?
- Why is the exchange rate/transaction amount for SmartExchange™ subject to changes?
- Why is my transaction shown as Pending?