No, the YouTrip card is a prepaid Mastercard®. Unlike a credit card, it helps you keep to your spending budget and is a safer choice in case of lost or stolen card incidents. The YouTrip card also allows you to lock in up to 10 different currencies anytime via the YouTrip in-app currency exchange function.
- What is YouTrip and how does it work?
- How many currencies are supported on YouTrip?
- What’s new with YouTrip 2.0?
- Where is my money stored?
- Is the YouTrip card a credit card?
- Is there any age or income requirement?
- Where can the YouTrip cards be used?
- Is my YouTrip card an EZ-Link card?
- How does YouTrip currency exchange work?
- How do we make money?