No, the YouTrip card is a prepaid Mastercard®. Unlike a credit card, it helps you keep to your travel budget and is a safer choice for travel in case of lost or stolen card incidents. The YouTrip card also allows you to lock in up to 10 different currencies anytime via the YouTrip in-app currency exchange function.
- What is YouTrip and how does it work?
- Where is my money stored?
- How many currencies are supported on YouTrip?
- How does the YouTrip Referral Programme work?
- How can I check the YouTrip app status?
- Is my YouTrip card an EZ-Link card?
- How do we make money?
- Is the YouTrip card a credit card?
- Is there any age or income requirement?
- What are Wholesale Exchange Rates?