Whenever you spend with your YouTrip card, we take a small commission of each purchase from the merchant through Mastercard. This makes up our revenue. We don't impose any commission or markups on users for making a purchase with their YouTrip card, or for exchanging currencies at Wholesale Exchange Rates in the YouTrip app.
- What is YouTrip and how does it work?
- Where is my money stored?
- How many currencies are supported on YouTrip?
- What are some platforms that cannot accept payments with YouTrip?
- Is my YouTrip card an EZ-Link card?
- How do we make money?
- Is the YouTrip card a credit card?
- Is there any age or income requirement?
- What are Wholesale Exchange Rates?
- How does YouTrip currency exchange work?