Whenever you spend with your YouTrip card, we take a small commission of each purchase from the merchant through Mastercard. This makes up our revenue. We don't impose any commission or markups on users for making a purchase with their YouTrip card, or for exchanging currencies at Wholesale Exchange Rates in the YouTrip app.
- What is YouTrip and how does it work?
- How many currencies are supported on YouTrip?
- Where is my money stored?
- How does the YouTrip Referral Programme work?
- What’s new with YouTrip 2.0?
- How do I purchase Travel Insurance on YouTrip?
- Is the YouTrip card a credit card?
- Is there any age or income requirement?
- Where can the YouTrip cards be used?
- How can I check the YouTrip app status?