We encourage you to adopt the good practice of bringing along your physical card with you for your travels as contactless payments may not be as commonly accepted in certain countries. In the event that you require cash, you would be able to use the physical card for ATM withdrawals as well.
Here's how you can link your card to the following mobile wallets:
From the YouTrip app
1. Open your Cards tab.
2. Select the card you wish to add.
3. Tap on the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button.
From your Apple device
1. Open the Wallet app.
2. Tap the “+” button in the top right corner.
3. Select the 'Debit or Credit Card' option.
4. Use your iPhone camera to scan your Physical YouTrip card or enter your Virtual card details manually.
5. Verify your YouTrip card information and confirm to enable it for Apple Pay via SMS or email.
*Note: iPhone and Apple Watch needs to be provisioned separately.
- Learn more on how to Setup Apple Pay
- Learn more on How to use Apple Pay
- Learn more why I am unable to add my Youtrip cards via Apple device