You can access your personal information registered with YouTrip through the Settings tab on the app. On your profile page, tap on the edit button next to your registered address, and you'll be directed to enter your new address.
If you're using a Singapore NRIC for verification, you'll need to make sure that your new address matches the one on your NRIC.
If you're using another ID, you'll need to prepare one of the following identification documents, along with proof of address.
List of accepted IDs:
- Employment Pass
- S Pass
- Work Permit
- Student Pass
- Long-term Visit Pass
- Dependant's Pass
- Work Holiday Pass
- Training Work Permit
List of accepted documents as proof of address (dated within last 6 months):
- Utility bills (e.g. electricity, water, refuse collection), rates, or tax bills
- Bank or credit card statements
- Internet / mobile phone / pay TV statement
- Letter from employer stating new address
- Government-issued documents stating new address (e.g. IRAS, CPF, ICA)
Follow the steps below:
1) Tap on the edit button next to your address
Select which ID type you'll be using for verification on the next screen
2) Take photos of the required documents
Follow the instructions and make sure that all information is readable. Once you've uploaded the photos, enter your new address which must match the address reflected in your submitted documents.
3) Confirm your new address
Once you've ensured that all information provided is accurate, hit submit. Once your submission is reviewed and approved, it'll be reflected on the app.
If your address update is unsuccessful, you'll be able to see a reason provided by the verification team. Some possible reasons include:
- Unclear photo submissions
- The new address does not match the submitted documents
- The document submitted is not one of the accepted documents
If you need more information on why you're unable to update your address through the app, reach out to us at email@example.com