Suspect you’ve been a victim of fraud or scam? Here’s how you can take to protect yourself:
1. Lock your physical/virtual card via your YouTrip app to prevent further transactions from being made. See how to lock the card here.
2. Change your App PIN. See how to change your App PIN here. If someone else has access to the email account you used to create your YouTrip account, please change the password of your email account as well.
3. Email & report your case to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you wish to stop any new transactions from happening and immediately suspend your YouTrip account, you can activate the Kill Switch by calling +65 6904 9334.
5. Make a local police report here if your card is lost, stolen, or being used fraudulently. This report may be required during our internal investigation process.